Friday 23 March 2018

Some baby projects

Hello  everyone,

I am sure you must have all got over dose of inspiration already from our design team and customers using "Precious baby boy" and "Charming baby girl" paper packs.Anyway i am here with my little projects using these paper pack,now how cute are these?i so love the images and vintage vibes of these pack.This is a must have baby papers to reach out for any kind of projects like albums,frames,baby shower,envelopes and what not.

I made two projects,a wall hanging using "Precious baby boy" and a cute little gift box using  "Charming baby girl".I have used lots of fussy cut elements from the motif sheet and pattern papers to decorate my project.
 







Supplies list:
Precious Baby boy 12*12
Precious Baby boy Motif sheet
 Charming baby girl paper pad
 Charming baby girl motif sheet
Micro pearl beads


3 comments:

  1. I am sure you must have all got over dose of inspiration already from our design team and customers using "Precious baby boy" and "Charming baby girl" paper packs.Anyway i am here with my little projects using these paper pack,now how cute are these?i so love the images and vintage vibes of these pack.This is a must have baby papers to reach out for any kind of projects like albums,frames,baby shower,envelopes and what not. new lawn collection 2016 with price , lawn collection 2015 with price

    ReplyDelete