Thursday 22 March 2018

Creative Embellishment with many uses

Hello everyone,

Its Anita Kejriwal here and I am super excited to share this post with you. I have got a lot of appreciation for this project and believe me !!! its super easy and fun to make this. I taught this project at the Kolkata Crafters Meet and it was taught in just 20 minutes .
Such creative embellishments are so versatile, they can be used for envelopes, cards, album covers, tags and many other things.
With minimum supplies many such embellishments can be created in no time at all.

Dress My Craft Store has a whole new range of products that make creating projects like this so much easy to make.

Here is my project and a video tutorial to make this.





Video Tutorial



PRODUCTS USED


TEENIE WEENIES PAPER PAD 6X6 DMCP1409
CHARMING BABY GIRL PAPER PAD 6X6 DMCP1552
CHARMING BABY GIRL MOTIF SHEET DMCP1585
PEARL MICRO BEADS DMCG2220
RAINBOW GLITTER CHUNKS DMCG2198
BRAIDED GRACE SQUARE DIE S4-733
VENISE LACE FRANCESCA LABEL DIE S4-789
PIERCED BANNERS (SET OF 3) CHEERY LYNN DL303
GYSOPHILA FLOWER –PINK GF527
MAPLE LEAF SPRING COLLECTION ML144
POPCORN FILLERS –PINK PFP 164
GLOSSY ACCENTS GAC17042
3D FOAM TAPE WFT4MM
DIE CUTTING MACHINE
PICKED RASPEBERRY DISTRESS INK PAD
 I hope you enjoyed this post . Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: