Wednesday 27 September 2017

Dimensional Cards - Mini tutorial

Hello art enthusiasts!

I hope you are have been enjoying all the gorgeous posts from my fellow DT members. And did you have a chance to go through the new line of miniatures from DMC? If not, here is the link. You will be amazed by their beauty and cuteness!

So, for today's post I have designed two dimensional cards for you using the Oriental cardstock and Hydrangea lawns patterned paper from DMC. I have used fussy cutting, layering, die-cutting techniques and created a fun and easy background with some Jane Davenport journal tape.
Hope you enjoy them.

Card 1:
1. For this, I prepped the black cardstock by adding strips of journal tape from Jane Davenport. It's a easy and smart way to create a background.
2. Then I layered my die-cuts and your second card is ready in less than 10 mins! Isn't is fab?



Card 2:
1. I stamped a julie Nutting doll on some co-ordinating cardstocks and fussy cut it.
2. I layered the cut-outs to add a 3D effect.
3. I added random layering using some die-cuts from the same Hydrangea papers.
Voila you have a classy card ready in a few minutes time!





Happy crafting!
Hugs,
BK

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces Bipasha, love the fresh colour palette. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make it simple and yet beautyful

    ReplyDelete